Repairing Overhead Garage Doors & More
Your home’s garage door has a lot of moving parts, which unfortunately means a lot can go wrong. There’s no need to worry, though, because PDS Home Solutions has you covered. We offer professional garage door repair services for homeowners in Monmouth County, NJ. When your garage door stops working or is not working correctly, you need a professional team to inspect it and perform any necessary repairs. If you’re hearing unusual noises from your garage door or have noticed a decline in performance, it’s time to get in touch with us. Learn more about the overhead garage door repair services we offer, why you should hire a professional, and more. Get in touch with us today to get your estimate or request 24-hour garage door repair.
What Is Garage Door Repair?
No two garage door repair jobs are exactly the same. There are many things that can go wrong with your home’s garage door, but we can fix them all. Common garage door problems include the door not closing all the way, broken or old garage door springs, worn rollers or bearings, obstructed photo eye sensors, garage door opener problems, and more. Your garage door could have broken or cracked panels, broken wheels, missing or damaged weather stripping, dents and dings, and other issues. You can count on PDS Home Solutions for garage door repair and emergency garage door repair. Our trucks are loaded with all the garage door repair parts we might need. Get in touch with us for a garage door repair cost estimate.
Why Hire a Professional?
You may be tempted to cut costs and do it yourself when it comes to garage door repair, but we don’t recommend it. As your local garage door repair experts, PDS Home Solutions prides itself on offering affordable garage door repair services. Your garage door has a lot of complicated mechanisms. Check out the following reasons to hire our professional garage door repair experts:
- Safety – Your garage door has many heavy, moving parts. If you don’t have the proper knowledge and training, you could seriously injure yourself or damaged items in your garage while attempting to make repairs.
- Training – Our experts have been trained in identifying specific problems with garage doors and selecting the proper methods of fixing them.
- Cost – Attempting a DIY garage door repair is tempting because you might think you’ll save money. But chances are you’ll end up spending more over time. Doing your own repairs could result in damaging other parts.
- Tools – Our team has all the tools necessary to fix problems with garage doors. You won’t have to guess what you might need or go purchase tools you’ll only use once.
- Parts – Our technicians have access to all the high-quality parts needed to fix your garage door problem.
Giving Your Garage Door Life
If your garage door has been through several New Jersey winters, it likely shows it and performs as such. We offer garage door maintenance to save you money and hassle. Our team can inspect your garage door to help you avoid costly repairs in the future. A thorough inspection can determine the condition of your garage and allow our experts to make minor adjustments instead of major repairs down the line.
24/7 Emergency Garage Door Repair Services
Garage door problems don’t always happen during business hours. Sometimes a broken garage door can be a safety or security issue, so we’re available 24 hours a day for emergency garage door repair services. Our experienced technicians work quickly to get your garage door back up and running. Don’t hesitate to call us at any time to request service or find out if your situation is considered an emergency.
Contact us for Superior Quality
When you need garage door repair, you want a team you can trust to provide long-lasting services. Your garage door works hard day in and day out, and so do we. Our certified garage door technicians are highly trained and always have all the parts and tools they might need for any job. We repair garage doors from all major brands and use the highest quality parts. Contact us today to schedule service or get your free estimate.