We Install Beautiful & Functional Garage Doors
Your garage door is the unsung hero of your home, protecting your family and belongings while keeping your home insulated and offering convenience every single day. PDS Home Solutions offers professional garage door installation services for homeowners in Monmouth County, NJ. If you’ve been searching for garage door installation near me or want to learn more about garage door installation costs, you’ve come to the right place. Upgrade your home’s safety, security, and style with a new garage door. You can count on our experts to help you choose the perfect garage door for your home. Learn more about new garage door installation, signs you need a new garage door, and more. Get in touch with us today for your free estimate from our garage door installation company.
What Is Garage Door Installation?
There are many reasons why homeowners may require garage door installation. If you’re having a new home built, you’ll want to choose the right garage door based on your needs, style, and budget. Upgrading your garage door can make it more attractive, functional, and stylish. Sometimes an old or broken garage door needs to be replaced because you’ll end up spending too much money having it fixed over and over again. Garage door installation should be left to our professionals. We don’t recommend garage door installation kits or garage door installation DIY jobs.
Reduce Your Energy Bill with a New Garage Door
Your garage door acts as an energy barrier for your home. Our garage door installation process will improve your home’s insulation and may reduce your monthly energy costs. New garage doors are more energy-efficient than older models and can keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Signs You Need a New Garage Door
There are many reasons why you might need a new garage door for your home. Check out these signs that you require a garage door upgrade:
- Noise – Most garage doors should be silent, and strange noises are a sure sign that you need repair or replacement. Sounds like crunching, grinding, banging, or squeaking means you should have our professional inspect your garage door.
- Time – If the response time of your garage door is slower than before, something may be off. Garage doors aren’t designed to operate super-fast, but properly functioning garage doors should respond without hesitation.
- Safety – Your garage door is large and heavy, leading to potential injuries if something is not working correctly. If your garage door does not reverse when the safety is triggered, you need to contact our professionals for immediate service or replacement.
- Appearance – If your garage door is hindering your home’s curb appeal, you may want to consider upgrading. A more appealing garage door can boost your property value when it comes time to sell, and your family can enjoy it in the meantime.
- Technology – Newer garage doors have more features than older models. We can explain all the technology features available with a new garage door.
Installing Multiple Types of Garage Doors
Not all garage doors are alike, and you have multiple options when choosing a new garage door for your home:
- Wooden – Real wooden garage doors are artistic and beautiful. Wood offers an effective sound barrier. Your wooden garage door can be customized to your preferences.
- Faux Wood – Enjoy the beauty of a natural wood garage door without requiring upkeep and maintenance. A faux wood garage door is easy to clean, won’t warp, complements the appearance of your property, and is highly durable. Faux wood garage doors are lightweight, making them a safe option.
- Mid-Century Modern – If you enjoy a minimalistic look, a mid-century modern garage door might be right for you. These garage doors work well if your home has a flat roof and geometric lines. These garage doors can be made from glass, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, or composite wood. Steel doors come in many designs, colors, and price points.
- Contemporary – For a modern look, choose a contemporary garage door. Select from multiple styles and colors. Our experts would be happy to help you select the perfect garage door for your home.
Offering Superior Protection & Contemporary Style
Your garage does a lot more than just store your vehicle. Garages often store other valuable items that need to be protected from the elements or would-be thieves. Some garages double as a workspace. PDS Home Solutions can add contemporary style and superior protection to increase your home value with a new garage door.
Get Your Free Garage Door Installation Estimate
Now that you know how valuable a new garage door can be, it’s time to take the next step. Our garage door experts are here to answer any questions you may have or provide you with a garage door inspection. Contact us today for a garage door installation estimate.